June 24, 2009

Tiger Lily Haiku

Morning dew sparkles
Tiger lilies greet the day
Summer has arrived

Humblebeads' Tiger Lily, disks from Blue Seraphim, leaf from Every Heart Crafts.
I'm happy to announce I've joined the Bead Bloggers group and will now be sharing a great round-up each week of the best posts from the jewelry making blog-o-sphere!
Summer time is affecting Tammy's jewelry designs. How about yours? Check out her summer jewelry plans so far.
Kandinsky inspires this month's challenge. The ABS editors suggest a selection of their handmade art beads for a Kandinsky inspired jewelry piece.
Barbe reviews Ancient Modern Polymer Clay book.
A vintage comic book becomes the inspiration for a necklace.
A new shipment of copper blanks has Melanie plotting for some metal playtime!

Jewelry & Beading
Auntie's Beads provided wonderful copper beads and findings so Cyndi could create this necklace!

In need of a speedy bead? Check out this quick and easy jewelry idea!

Pink, gold,and cream! Jean creates a lovely necklace and earring set featuring a beautiful Russian hand painted focal from Artbeads.com

Melissa shows off her work in progress - an eerie lock and key design.

Andrew shares a new necklace design. Check it out!

6 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

*sigh*
I love your work.
I love your beads.
I love the way you share the bead-y love.
I love how you use other artist's work and give them credit.

And I love the haiku. (Chicken or egg question...Does the haiku come first or the jewelry?)
Enjoy the day Heather!
Erin

Marie Cramp said...

I LOVE!!! that bracelet. You just gave me an idea for a necklace I was struggling with. Don't worry, I won't be copying or anything, you just gave me the inspiration I needed. Thanks!!

Marie

Gardanne said...

The color of your tiger lily focal works perfectly with the copper.

Mary Harding said...

What a gorgeous selection of beads and colors. It sings.

Jeannnie said...

Russ wants to know if you make that bracelet in silver instead of copper. He thinks silver would accent his hair better. Love, squirrel

Beth Hikes said...

yummy haiku...green and copper, simply scrumptious