February 2, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday - Oh Pretty!

Thanks for stopping by today for Bead Table Wednesday.  I'm showing vignettes today, because this whole room would scare you.  Like horror film scary.  I swear I hear the Halloween theme song or maybe the Psycho shower scene, cheng, cheng, cheng.  Anyway, trust me it's frightening and I did not want to have your running from your computers or worse, hanging your head in shame and tsking me!

Now that the book is sent off to the publisher (yeah!) I'm focusing on some projects for magazines.  Here are some sneak peeks of what I'm working on.  Above a nest pendants with a Green Girl Studio clasp and a faceted bead from Diane Hawkey.

Next up, short and sweet - pendant from Spirited Earth and spacer disks by me.

Oh how I love you etched metal pendant created by Jennifer Stumpf.  You are lovely beyond words.  Paired together with a Green Girl Studio nest charm and one of my acorns.

And last but not least, there are new beads on my bead table.  Oh, now wait - pick yourself up from the floor. I know it's been a while. 

I'm working on adding these to my website.  I've decide to take a little hiatus from Etsy and focusing on selling from my website for a few weeks.  So it will take me a day or two to finish updating the site - the new beads will be there in a few hours! 

So dear readers, what is on your bead table today?  I love seeing what everyone is creating.

Head on over to the BTW flickr group to share you mess or treasures - depending on how you feel or how tidy you are!

7 comments:

Spirited Earth said...

love your photos..don't feel badly..my workroom blew up..well that's my story anyway.

Malin de Koning said...

I love your pictures and your new beads. And Jennifer Stumpf, I'm off to check her out now. Love that collection of yours, Green Girls and her things. YUM!

Unknown said...

ALWAYS so Lovely bc you always deliver!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Wow what eye candy!!! I had no bead table but up to my elbows in plaster cloth - what fun I might have a new addiction!

rosebud101 said...

Your bead table looks great! I actually did participate this week.

Doreen said...

I love the new blue bird pendants and your sweet nest pendants. Your illustrations are so special...I love seeing them incorporated into your beads!

Heather Powers said...

Thanks for stopping by for Bead Table Wednesday!

Doreen - I love it when my illustration and bead world mix together too!

Malin - I love Jennifer's etched pendants. She really does an outstanding job.

Nan - hmm, I think that may explain what happened here too.

Patricia - the plaster cloth project sounds like fun!

Can't wait to see what ever shows off next week!