February 9, 2011

BTW - Kodachrome

It's time for another round of Bead Table Wednesday!  Well you saw my real bead table on Monday and today you get to see my Kodachrome versions.  You know those dreamy, this-is-how-luscious-my-studio-is-in-my-own-mind kind of photos.
Loving these colors this week.  I've been busy working on magazine submissions, so I can't show you any finished jewelry - but you can see a little of my thought process here.
All these lovely strands of Czech glass came from Dream Girl Beads.  Marta is a hardworking mom who has impressed me to no end.  Like I ordered Friday and my beads were here Monday.  Not to mention, I just love looking at her shop.  All those earthy little touches make my inspired-ery senses all tingly!  Watch out Paypal account - you are in danger!

Hop on over to the Bead Table Wednesday flickr group to share your Kodachrome visions of your bead table or just let it all hang out in the light of day - either way, I find you completely inspiring!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Love these Kodachrome pieces...gorgeous colors. I hope to see them later in the croppping up in my favorite jewelry magazines! Thanks for the link to Dream Girl Beads - will check out the shop! I joined you today for BTW. :-)

rosebud101 said...

Heather, I'd love to see you work in person. I'm the slowest jewelry maker I know. Yikes!!!! I want to see a pro work!

Elysian Studios said...

I love the photos and the way you have them displayed! I am always amazed it's already Wednesday again when I see the Bead Tables come out! Love the "inspired-ery senses"- I chuckled because I totally get it!

cindydolezaldesigns said...

Love the photos. Love the beads and LOVE the song.

Malin de Koning said...

I just love every little bit of this post. Your tilted images, the font, the photos in themselves, the motifs of the photos, your beads, the czech glass ones, how you took them, and hey - Kodachrome by Paul Simon, a favourite song of mine (although I have to admit I am not overly keen on this particular version, but everything can't be perfect, can it)

TesoriTrovati said...

Dang it. I missed BTW again. I am such a bad team player. I haven't done anything on my bead table but pile it high with projects and beads in padded envelopes. But I got my Bead Soup from Germany yesterday so when I have a chance I will snap some pictures!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks for sharing! I absolutely LOVE Czech glass strands! It looks like you picked some lovely beads to match your gorgeous pieces!

Can't wait to see your designs!

Much love,

Genea

jamberry_song said...

I looove Dream Girl Beads. I've gotten some absolutely lovely stuff from her. :)

And WOOT for Simon & Garfunkel!

Rebecca said...

LOVE your bead combos here...especially that Spring Meadow one....gorgeous!