May 15, 2015

Upcoming Events

 I'm hosting my annual spring beadmaking workshop here in South Haven tomorrow. 12 of us will gather for an amazing day of beadmaking. Above are the kits for the class, they make me want to create!

 I worked up a few new samples of the faux sgraffito style of beads, this bee skep is a fav.

I will also be making a limited number of these for Bead & Button. That is just a few weeks away. Yikes! I'll be in booth 1208 this year, right across from Green Girl Studios, so make plans to stop by and see me.

Also in the works this month will be my next online beadmaking course. I'll have samples and details at the end of next week. Be on the lookout, it's going to be an amazing polymer clay class.

Fall retreat info will be out in June, after the show. Did I mention I'm in the middle of writing a book too? (My third book!) I have lost my marbles, or they have all turned to beads. Either way, I don't know if I'm coming or going right now.

Okay, back to work for me. Happy Creating!

No comments: