May 9, 2012

Bead Table Wednesday

I haven't done a BTW in so long - so here is what's on my table today, a pile of urchin beads waiting to be finished.  These are for wholesale orders - and then I will start to work on a new pile of them for Bead & Button.

And here I have a few saved out for me, I'm looking forward to pairing them with some of the beads I picked up this weekend.  The wood reminds me of driftwood - a little flotsam and jetsam.

And while I sand those beads today I'm counting my blessings:
  1. New beads in the works for B & B, I'll be in booth 1212 again.
  2. Bead Cruise registration is filling up nicely, my classes are quite popular!
  3. Lima Beads loves me! Lots of new things coming their way.
  4. I have an article on the Soft Flex site that I wrote about bead retreats.
  5. We are 1 follower away from 2600 on the Art Bead Scene.
  6. I'm 25 sales away from 4000 in my Etsy shop.  (sincere gratitude!)
  7. I will be signing my book Jewelry Designs from Nature, at the Craft & Hobby Association's summer conference in Chicago.

So what's on your bead table?
Check out the BTW flickr group.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just became follower #2600 at ABS. How could I resist?? Lotsa love, Monique U. P.S. Love your beads!

K Hutchinson said...

How exciting :) I am going to CHA this summer can't wait!

Cindy said...

Heather, these are really luscious photos! You are well on your way to being ready for B&B it looks like! Happy I had the chance to meet you there last year since I won't be able to make it this year.
Your cup runneth over with good things. That is SO exciting that you will be signing your book at the Craft and Hobby show!! You've got a busy year ahead!

JenHoney said...

Your urchins are so realistic! I also have to applaud your patience with huge batches. I get so bored during the tedious repetitive parts. Especially sanding!

honeybijou.blogspot.com

Cheryl K Roe said...

I have checked your etsy and did not see any of the urchin beads. I would so love to purchase a blue green one if possible. Please let me know when they might be available.
Love your work.