I haven't done a BTW in so long - so here is what's on my table today, a pile of urchin beads waiting to be finished. These are for wholesale orders - and then I will start to work on a new pile of them for Bead & Button.
And here I have a few saved out for me, I'm looking forward to pairing them with some of the beads I picked up this weekend. The wood reminds me of driftwood - a little flotsam and jetsam.
And while I sand those beads today I'm counting my blessings:
- New beads in the works for B & B, I'll be in booth 1212 again.
- Bead Cruise registration is filling up nicely, my classes are quite popular!
- Lima Beads loves me! Lots of new things coming their way.
- I have an article on the Soft Flex site that I wrote about bead retreats.
- We are 1 follower away from 2600 on the Art Bead Scene.
- I'm 25 sales away from 4000 in my Etsy shop. (sincere gratitude!)
- I will be signing my book Jewelry Designs from Nature, at the Craft & Hobby Association's summer conference in Chicago.
So what's on your bead table?
Check out the BTW flickr group.