May 21, 2012

A Curious Collection - Alice in Wonderland Beads

Here is a little inspiration for the Curious Design Challenge and blog hop that Genea and Staci Louise are hosting.  Unfortunately the hop is the week of Bead & Button so I can't play along - oh I love Alice!

But for those who are playing along here are some picks from my website that fit the theme:

This is a necklace I created using one of Jesse's pendants, a Green Girl Studio snail, and one of my mushroom beads and teal spacers.

Sign up for the blog hop is closed, but Alice is always trendy, her tale timeless - so jump in and create something just for fun. 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Stunning. I love this necklace! I hope Jess opens his shop again :-) I love his components. Have some Alice charms of his, and a beautiful pair of earrings which are some of my favourites. But I have several Mr and Mrs Humblebead earrings now!

The Blooming Hare said...

Oh my! It's no secret that I adore Wonderland, and your Alice jewelry is top-notch in my book! The hedgehogs and mushrooms are so sweet! Can't wait to see what you create next!