August 2, 2007

Customer Appreciation

Time for more jewelry from my talented customers!
My auntie Rosanne whipped up this example of my sundry bracelet design using a set of Van Gogh Disk Beads. She used matte seed beads and bali silver for spacers. Swarozski crystal and faceted 6 mm lapis, amber chips, lapis chips and yellow and bronze pearls were also used. Perfect for a summer evening.

Tara from Sadie and Leo paired these sweet Pink Cherry Blossom Disk Beads with a fresh mix of silver and icy seed beads. Couldn't you just see this with white capris and a pink tank?

Do you have a high quality photo of jewelry you created using some of your favorite Humblebeads? Email me the link or photos, I'd love to feature you and your shop or blog here!

Check out the etsy shop for clearance specials and a free shipping offer.

3 comments:

sadieandleo said...

Thank you Heather, I appreciate you showing my necklace to all of your readers. Your beads are beautiful and they lend themselves very easily to enhancing any piece of art, or outfit!

stilettoheights said...

I love Tara!!! Those beads are beautiful and what she did them are breathtaking!!

Rosanne said...

Heather, I feel like a star! Two postings in a row...its easy to make good looking pieces when you have great beads to work with. Thanks sweetie...smooches!
Auntie Rosanne