August 16, 2007

Customer Appreciation #3

Look at what my talented customers have come up with using their new Humblebeads!

This is my favorite pair of earrings, ever. Such a clever design from Ann at Beadifulthings.

I love the color combination that Cindy from Sweet Bead Studio used to compliment the teal, blue and brown combination of this art bead. You can read a little more about Cindy and her designs on her blog.
I love showing off what you've down with your humblebeads. Email me high quality photos of your work along with your website/blog and you could be featured next!

These were all limited edition beads from my Etsy shop.
Still trying to catch up from my vacation! I so need an assistant, and a maid, and a cook, and...okay I'll settle for an extra set of hands and that 25 hour.

No comments: