October 15, 2008

An Unexpected Visitor

Why hello there muse. Yes, yes, please come in. Oh, well I'm working on a few projects, but I'm ever too busy for you. Sit please. Would you like some tea?

Hedgehogs you say? Really, I never thought of them before. They are a lot like the birds. I could try it. (Thanks to Penguintrax on twitter for the little whisper.)

Okay, there is a hedgehog. Oh my, that's some serious cuteness. Hmm, if I'm branching off into woodland creatures I better give my favorite furry animal a try.

Jess saw these little ones and in his best Motley Crew impression he began to sing, "Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels...short hair, bushy tails, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels."

And thanks to some inspiration from a customer, a little purple martin has come to rest in the humblebeads studio.
Okay guys, to the etsy shop with you...

I didn't wake up expecting to add woodland creatures to my collection of beads, but when the muse comes to visit you never know what will appear on the bead table.

4 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

Those are just too cute!!!
The squirrel is now my all time favorite

Lorelei Eurto said...

damn!
I just ordered some Klimt beads but I didn't see these cute hedgehogs in the shop and now I want oooonnnne!
waaaaahhhhh!
:(

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Some serious cuteness happening there, next thing you know you'll have porcupines, chipmunks and bunnies - I thought of that because I have serious bunny populations in the neighborhood!

Carmen said...

These are absolutely adorable!